There’s a reason it’s call manipulation.
Yes, there is. The etymology for the word manipulation appears to be a combination of the Latin word for “hand” (manus -i) and the Latin word for “to fill” (plere -plui -plitum). Manipulation was first used to describe a French technique for removing ore from rocks.
The more you know!
I don’t need feminism because feminists are walking contradictions. They applaud women who dress slutty yet want to be seen as more than sexual objects. They hate being treated unfairly for being women but yet they treat men as garbage just because they are men. They claim to be for women but hate women who don’t stand with them.
Okay, friends. Today’s lesson is going to be on the mysterious wage gap, and you and I are going to debunk this once and for all, and then some (you’ll know what I’m talking about soon). So sit down and buckle up, because we’re in for a long ride.
Just so you know, we’ll be debunking myths by…
I don’t need feminism because the fear mongering has led to me being afraid to be friendly to strange women when I’m out walking, for fear they’ll take it the wrong way. They blame men for this but the constant attention to violence is fear mongering
I don’t need feminism because I’m not “terrified of men” hurting me every time I step outside. I’m terrified of murderers and rapists hurting me. There’s a difference.
I’m so sick of this “not all black people” nonsense. It deminishes the concerns of innocent non-black people. We’ve all met a black thug and we’ve all been intimidated by a black person. It’s really ignorant and disrespectful to use “not all black people” as an argument against racial…
There’s a newly founded blog where anyone can submit news articles of men being violent towards women. What I’ve found most useful on Tumblr is the ability to see archives. Currently there are 185 posts on their blog and I’m wondering how many of these stories are duplicates. Well, the most…
- has and continues to harm men and women
- has placed unnecessary tension between the sexes
- has deceptively skewed or outright lied about statistics and research on domestic violence and sexual assault to favor female victims
- continues to hide or minimize victims of domestic and…
The wage gap is not due to sexism friend
Top Five Jobs Women Take:
- Secretaries and administrative assistants
- Registered nurses
- Elementary and middle school teachers
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides
Top Five Jobs Men Take
- Law Enforcement
Lets look at the yearly salaries for women’s top five jobs:
- $50,220 X
- $67,930 X
- E: $51,380 X  M: $51,960 X
- $20,370 X
- N: $24,010 X  P:$26,880 X  HH: $20,170 X
Now lets look at the yearly salaries for men’s top five jobs:
As you can see, men lead in all but one category. Construction. Why do the male jobs pay more? Lets find out shall we?
Occupational hazards of women’s top jobs:
- Secretaries and administrative assistants X
- Muscle strain from lifting phones and typing
- Risk of stapling
- Working in a cold office increases muscle tension and encourages poor working posture as you huddle trying to stay warm.
- Registered nurses X
- Can be exposed to contagious and infectious diseases
- Can come into contact with chemicals
- violence at work
- Elementary and middle school teachers X
- Bacterial and viral infections
- Threatened with injury
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Mental stress
- Cashiers X
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Back pain
- Swollen feet
- Leg pain
- Normal exposure to colds and flu
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Sleep problems (if working the night shift)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides
Occupational hazards of men’s top jobs:
- Construction X
- Falls from working at height,
- Crush injuries in excavation work,
- Slips and trips,
- Being struck by falling objects,
- Moving heavy loads,
- Bad working positions, often in confined spaces,
- Being struck or crushed by a workplace vehicle,
- Receiving injuries from hand tools,
- Inhalation of dust,
- Handling of rough materials,
- Exposure to dangerous substances (chemical and biological),
- Working near, in, or over water,
- Exposure to radiation,
- Loud noise,
- Vibration from tools or vibrating machinery.
- Engineering X
- The Operation of Plant Regulations and Approvals
- The Operation of Conveyors and Bulk Materials Handling Systems
- The Operation of Winding and Lifting Plan
- The Safe Operation of Mobile Plant
- The Failure of Structures
- Inadequate Operator Protection on Mobile Plant
- Contact with Moving or Rotating Plant
- Safe Access to Mechanical Plant and Structures
- Inadequate Energy Dissipation and Isolation
- The use of Fluid Power Systems
- Circumstances Leading to Uncontrolled Fires
- The Ignition of Flammable and Explosive Substances
- Fire and/or Explosion Initiated by Plant in or Near Hazardous Zones or Hazardous Areas
- The Handling, Transportation and use of Dangerous Goods
- Exposure to Hazardous and Toxic Substances
- Exposure to Noise, Vibration and Temperature
- The use of Cutting and Welding Equipment
- Working in Confined Spaces and Restricted Areas
- Police Officer X
- Possibility of attack
- Physically taxing tasks
- Stresses of being exposed to negative events in the lives of others
- Auto accidents while on duty either pursuing a suspect
- Risk of being shot at or stabbed
- Firemen X
- Damage to lungs from smoke
- Physical strain
- Electricians X
- Exposure to lead, solvents, solder, and other toxic materials.
- Risk of electrical burns and fatal electrical shock.
- Increased risks of injury from working in confined spaces.
- Exposure to toxic welding fumes and ultraviolet radiation.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures with attendant risks of frostbite and heat stress.
- Injury from work in awkward positions, repetitive manual tasks, and lifting heavy objects.
- Exposure to toxic molds, fungi, and bacteria.
- Risk of infections and diseases from exposure to bird or rodent droppings.
- Risks of falling from working at heights.
- Risk of eye injury from flying particles.
- Injuries from slips, trips and falls.
- Injuries from working with hand tools, power tools and equipment.
- Stress and risk of increased injury from shift work or extended work days.
- Exposure to asbestos with attendant risks of cancer and lung disease.
As you can see, the jobs men take more often have a high risk of death and serious mental stress. The jobs that women take more often have a low risk of death and have instead minors risks such as body aches and disease. From the top five jobs by gender, you can see women tend to take safer jobs while men tend to take more dangerous jobs. The danger of those jobs must be taken into account and the people working in those dangerous jobs must be compensated.
The wage gap you hear about is an average of the entire nation. It does not represent a man and a woman in the same job field. It represents every single man and every single women in the USA. That is why it is called average. As you can see, women tend to take lower paying jobs while men tend to take higher paying jobs.
Q:People like you are the problem. All we want is equality. No matter what you say, no matter how many times you bash women, it still stands that you are a part of the problem and need to reevaluate. Hate all you want. I'm thinking clearly&You're not.
What exactly do I do that so drastically needs to stop? How big of a deal am I as an individual of billions who doesn’t harm anyone, doesn’t commit violence, doesn’t commit hate crimes, I don’t abuse anyone, I’ve got my own fucking problems, I deal with wanting to kill myself every day I’m alive and then I have to be told I’m part of some huge fucking problem for you just for existing with opinions.
How are you thinking clearly when you’re not BEING clear? You’re being vague and accusatory based on no content. That’s not clear headed, it’s petulant.
"No you! I’m right, you’re wrong. Hmmmph."
If people not believing your ideology is getting in the way of your final solution, you have a very simple problem stemming from the fact that we’re tribal animals.
If you’re gonna get on me for bashing women you’d be a sexist hypocrite to ignore your movement that consistently and constantly gives a pure concentrated cacophony of man hate and unabashedly excuses it with the flimsiest fairy tales since baby Jesus.
We’re both human, we both have rights. You even objectively have more rights than I do. So it’s done! It’s finished. Other than that, I don’t know that this nebulous concept of “equality” is even a thing that exists, and I’m certain the “equality” feminists imagine stems from insecurities, jealousy, and thinking of no one but themselves and demanding special treatment and narcissistic cries for gynocentric sensitivity in world that not only doesn’t give a fuck about ANY of our feelings, but where first world women are already the most catered to creatures on the planet and many of them want more and more and more, now, right now, yesterday!
No honest person with a conscience somewhere to tug at them could claim what feminists constantly do with any actual conviction. Or they’d have to be either sinister or extremely naive to the point of being, in my view, a human punchline, as they very well know themselves to be seen, which makes it even funnier to watch them squirm.
It’s disgusting that people are even allowed to be brought up with that kind of whiny childish entitlement who haven’t contributed a fucking thing to humanity or even their country, only to tell everyone they’re worse than Hitler and make them want to vomit for not thinking women should get everyone’s attention for everything forever based on subjective cult beliefs.
In many of the “I need feminism’s” you can replace “feminism” with “therapy” and it will be more sensible.